Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: K472214010M
is suitable for use in dry and wet areas:
- Before milling and cutting machines and CNC centres.
- Wherever the work involves metal and wood chips
The benefits at a glance
- very good slip-resistance / R11 (DIN 51130)
- Effective drain-through and aeration / V10 (DIN 51130)
- The timber grate is made of dark stained beech wood. The individual strips of wood are connected using a PVC-coated steel cable; zinc-plated threaded bolts with hexagon socket screws are used as closure.
- The special treatment of wood increases the resistance to fluids & dirt
- Thanks to its rubber bases on the bottom, the stress on the spine and the entire musculature is reduced when standing
- The ribbed strips of wood have a slip-resistant effect.
- Metal filings and wood shavings pass between the profiles
- The timber grate resistant to oil and chemicals can be integrated into various working areas
- The floor can be cleaned comfortably by rolling up the grate
- Withstands pressure and mechanical loads
- In combination with access wedges, the timber grate can be passed over by floor conveyors as well
|properties:||anti-fatigue properties, anti slip, chemicals resistant, low wear, noise absorbing, open to traffic lift trucks|
|antislip properties according to DIN 51130:||R 11|
|surface:||grooved tread, perforated surface|
|application:||industry, wet area, workshop|